Different engraving techniques:
- Simple hand-engraving, suitable for writing symbolic inscriptions, important dates. This way is used for engraving inside of wedding rings and small gifts: earrings, pendants;
- Deep engraving with diamond knife. This provides provides additional shine to jewellery and is used for more difficult patterns;
- Combination of hand and deep engraving for intricate design ideas joining together their advantages.
Don’t know where can we engrave on?
We will engrave your requests or our already tried patterns on precious and colored metals. More ideas:
- On jewellery: rings, pendants, cufflinks…
- On hunting tools: knives, parts of a rifle…
- On souvenirs: pins, locks, lighters…
If you have more questions about engraving, you can contact the closest to you ‘Hermis’ store-workshop or visit us to see some examples!